Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hemp Seed Oil- Could it change my fibroids naturally?

After an interaction with an older woman at work she told me she had a dream about me and that God spoke to her saying Hemp Seed oil for fibroids. She said she did not know exactly how it works but to google it. I googled these words: "Hemp oil fibroids" and found this video.

I kept on researching and reading comments. So I ran and got some. I have taken it for a month now swallowing 2 tbsp with herbal tea. She used green tea and I read that green tea is not the best for women trying to get pregnant. This is because both green and black tea decrease the body’s ability to absorb folic acid, a very important B-vitamin crucial to a baby’s development in the beginning stages of pregnancy. - See more here.  

I have also found that I really like the hemp seeds and I eat that. I put it in my shakes/smoothies and soy yogurt. 

I have noticed changes in my monthly flow. Because of my fibroids I would be extremely heavy for 3-4 days and 2 light days. Now it has been 2 heavy days and 2 light days. Which is so awesome for me.

I recently went to the doctor May 7 and they did an ultrasound where they measured my firboids. I had five of them ranging from 4.1-5.2 cm which are pretty large. Also, my uterus is enlarged due to the fibroids. They said I am the size of a 15 week pregnant woman. I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE LOOKING AND POINTING :) Its all good though.

So I will keep you posted on the progress of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors