Friday, June 6, 2014

My Little Box of Hope; While I am Waiting

My hope has been and will continue to be that my hubby and I will have a natural birth. I am believing God that He will give me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37: 3-7 is one of my faith and hope verses. 
Trust in the Lord and do good;

    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;

    trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
    your vindication like the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord

    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.



When I read this, I see things I must do and the promises of God for me.

It says to trust in the Lord and do good, sometimes it is hard to do both but I shake myself off and continue to seek the Kingdom.

I know that if I continue to take delight in the Lord, His Promise: He will give me the desires of my heart. 

I know that if I commit my way to the Lord, trust in Him, this is His promise to me: HE WILL MAKE MY RIGHTEOUS REWARD SHINE LIKE THE DAWN


I have to just be patient in my waiting and not get upset when people get the rewards I desire to have when doing it outside the will of GOD. 

My Father, God, is telling me, His child to obey and trust and do right and He promises me that He will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think. 





So while I patiently wait, I decided to start a hope chest or a little box of Hope. My mother once told me when I was hoping to move out to start buying things I want to put in my new place. I bought dishes and I still have them.
Right now my box of hope is for Baby Corbett. I haven't told my hubby though. It's personal between God and I and I guess those that read this. But while I am waiting... this wonderful song popped up into my head! Love this by John Walker.

In my box I put some newborn onesies and said God, "with this, we seal the deal" So now I wait. 

This all came because I was two days late and had pregnancy symptoms but ended up not pregnant. I am not fretting though. Was a little sad but then my life passed before my eyes and I had to be thankful for: my life, my health, the strengthening of my marriage, awesome job, great church and family.

All I know is that God is not a man so He can't lie. The promises He will keep. 


Trusting, believing and waiting,


CicelyRenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors