Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How to Travel for Almost FREE!

So my wonderful hubby and I have been so blessed. My husband would say that he has traveled a LOT in the past three years for next to nothing. In Prov 22 it says He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. And my husband has had a lot of favor since he has met me! LOL It's true! 

God blesses you through other people isn't that right!?!? Right so I feel that when opportunities pop up then you need to take advantage. I LOVE TO TRAVEL! 

Tip #1 Tithe and Give an offering above and beyond. My husband and I are some givers, mostly to build the Kingdom so if you want some of this come to church! 


Malachi 3: 10-11 says: Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,That there may be food in My house,And try Me now in this,”Says the Lord of hosts,“If I will not open for you the windows of heavenAnd pour out for you such blessingThat there will not be room enough to receive it.
“And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakesSo that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”Says the Lord of hosts;
Ok the tithe just protects the devour from collecting and collecting! I have been tithing and having more money leftover by the next pay period and I have been saving and still enjoying life.  

But remember to sow into the Spirit! So many are sowing into the flesh that only you reap fleshy benefits, health issues, drama, etc. Dr. Charles Stanley explains this principle so well check it out here! God loves a cheerful giver, 2 Cor 9:6 says:
 Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

My Pastor always says to NAME that seed. If you go to the store and you want to buy seeds to plant at your house, there are names for those seeds. If you buy sunflower seeds you will not grow daisy's! So be sure to name that seed. My names are: traveling, children, more seed etc... 

My hubby and I have been under some good teaching and anointing. Our Pastor teaches the Word and the Word only. My hubby and I practice the principles and live by faith. We always sow into the man of God and the church. I feel like what you do for others, God will do for you

Tip #2: Be a blessing to someone and they will be a blessing to you! 


Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

My Pastor blesses the leaders and others in the church. He has blessed people with vacations. One of the vacations was a cruise! My hubby has been on two and has not paid for it! 

I am just saying be a blessing to people! It is not about what you can get but what you can give! But it is like if people are good to you you want to do something special for them to show your appreciation. 


So my hubby have been flying and staying at some really awesome places for next to nothing.

We just got two vacations for FREE! There was a deposit but we get that back. So one word I will say is: TIMESHARE! 


Tip # 3: Take advantage of the resources out there. Prince, my hubby and I have been to Vegas twice. Stayed in the luxury resorts, yes we had to sit in a Timeshare presentation and no we did not get one. They see 1000's of people a day I am sure they get 100 bites! Don't you eat the samples? Don't you use coupons? This is the same thing but bigger. I just booked two more trips, one to Wisconsin Dales and the other to Cocoa Beach, FL. Yes we have to pay for the flight but hotel stays are expensive as well! 


Know that faith without works is DEAD! So although my trips are not FREE I still get great discounts and deals! So look around take advantage of the resources out there. God will take care of the rest. I feel bad when people look at their situation and think that God does not want us to enjoy life here on earth. God gives us people that have knowledge and resources to use. 

And know that it is not just giving that will bring the blessings, it is living righteously, being obedient and having that personal relationship with God. If you do not believe me go and read some of these scriptures



1 comment:

Contributors